PHP Classes

Help wiht read a individual pages

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP PDF to Text  >  All threads  >  Help wiht read a individual pages  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Help wiht read a individual pages
Summary:I Cant read PDF split in individual PDF
Author:Francisco Godoy
Date:2016-10-26 19:03:02

1. Help wiht read a individual pages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Francisco Godoy Francisco Godoy - 2016-10-26 19:03:02
Hello, we have a little problem:
1) first split a pdf file into individual sheets with fpdf and FPDI and working properly.
2) PDF2Text and pdftotext works to read the whole document but not the separate sheet.
3) We need to read a pdf sheet divided by FPDF and FPDI

thank you very much

2. Re: Help wiht read a individual pages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Francisco Godoy Francisco Godoy - 2016-10-26 19:23:08 - In reply to message 1 from Francisco Godoy
Follow this link to see the files:

dropbox.com/sh/41aa181n4kqdout/AAAN ...

thx!

we are from Chile, Hi

3. Re: Help wiht read a individual pages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-10-26 19:30:47 - In reply to message 1 from Francisco Godoy
Hello Francisco,

I will need a little bit more information to be able to help you.

1) You are talking about pdftotext and PDF2Text ; I guess that one is my class, but what is the other ? is it the pdftotext utility bundled with the Linux Poppler tools ? or else ?
2) To go further, I will need the whole document, and the separate sheets created by you with FPDF/FPDI from that document. You can send them to me at the following address :

christian.vigh@wuthering-bytes.com

With kind regards,
Christian.

4. Re: Help wiht read a individual pages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-10-26 21:38:19 - In reply to message 2 from Francisco Godoy
Hi Francisco,

Hello to Chile from France !

I have downloaded your files.

You are right : file TZ.pdf is correctly extracted.

And no text is extracted from pages 2 and 3, generated with FPDF/FPDI (files 2g.pdf and 3g.pdf).

A user once sent to me a pdf file that had the same problem ; however, it was a little big complex to analyze (60 pages), so I put it on my todo list.

The really good new is that you sent me a file that is only one page long (2g.pdf/3g.pdf), so it will be really easier for me to analyze and provide a solution.

I will come back to you when a new version of PdfToText will be available,
Christian.

5. Re: Help wiht read a individual pages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-10-27 14:28:18 - In reply to message 2 from Francisco Godoy
Hello Francisco,

I have solved this issue, thanks for having provided me with PDF files that were simple enough so that I could easily understand hat happened !

A new version 1.3.0 is available and it should work now.

Please let me know if everything is ok.

With kind regards,
Christian.

6. Re: Help wiht read a individual pages   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Francisco Godoy Francisco Godoy - 2016-10-27 14:43:10 - In reply to message 5 from Christian Vigh
Nice Work! thx you is working =) thx thx thx