PHP Classes

Email

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP dotGo Engine  >  All threads  >  Email  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Email
Summary:How to Email
Author:DJ
Date:2016-02-22 05:15:07

1. Email   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of DJ DJ - 2016-02-22 05:15:07
How can you email a user interaction response?

2. Re: Email   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dave Smith Dave Smith - 2016-02-22 05:38:28 - In reply to message 1 from DJ
The dotgo service is strictly sms messaging, however you can implement an engine that can send the e-mail.

If you click the 'All Package Blogs' link above, you will see 3 published articles on using the dotgo package. There will be a 4th and final article, however it has not been published yet.

The 3rd article, 'Getting User Input through SMS Text Messaging' contains the first part of the solution. This is how you would get the users e-mail address, either directly or by having them sign in to an account.

The 4th article, which should be published soon, will show you how to implement your own engine for specific tasks and retrieve the user's input. You would use these techniques to set up and trigger the mail scripting that sends the appropriate content to the user's e-mail.

Unfortunately, it is too involved to demonstrate in this message, so we need to wait for that final article and all should become clearer.

Dave

3. Re: Email   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dave Smith Dave Smith - 2016-02-22 05:41:18 - In reply to message 2 from Dave Smith
Correction: to get to the articles, press the 'PHP dotGo Engine' link above and then follow the Blogs tab.

4. Re: Email   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of DJ DJ - 2016-02-22 15:46:42 - In reply to message 2 from Dave Smith
OK. I'll wait for your next blog. I think I have an idea how to do it. Thanks.