PHP Classes

Access_user

Recommend this page to a friend!

Access user Class  >  All threads  >  Access_user  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Access_user
Summary:Error messages
Author:jose Silva
Date:2006-08-13 03:10:55
Update:2009-08-20 20:25:08

1. Access_user   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of jose Silva jose Silva - 2006-08-13 03:10:55
I'm a newby on php. I found the access user class script a very good way for what I want to do.

I have my pc setted up as localhost to run my developing web site.

The php and html are under the folder called web in another words:
c:/web/test ( that's the name that I gave to my website.

Now, I downloaded the access_user script and unzipped the files and placed the access_user_class and Db_config into c:/web/test/classes/access_user

I Created the db tables from the sql files that I downloaded.

The name of the DB is "test"

Running the register.php file, it gives me the following errors:

Warning: main(C:/web//classes/access_user/access_user_class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\web\test\register.php on line 2

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'C:/web//classes/access_user/access_user_class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\web\test\register.php on line 2

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: access_user in C:\web\test\register.php on line 4

Can somebody explain me or teach me the right way to place the files?

2. Re: Access_user   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Olaf Lederer Olaf Lederer - 2006-08-13 05:24:48 - In reply to message 1 from jose Silva
Hello,

There are too much ads on this (slow) site...if you visit my own site, there is on the page about this class a link to a special support forum, please ask your question there, I'm sure we can help.

Olaf

3. Re: Access_user   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of anderson cielto anderson cielto - 2007-04-17 10:05:11 - In reply to message 2 from Olaf Lederer
Please, please, please HELP!!!

Of course I am a newbie, and for the record a history/philosophy major trying my hand at learning PHP...I get the following output when I try to display the login page:

"Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in E:\wamp\www\classes\access_user\access_user_class.php on line 135

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in E:\wamp\www\classes\access_user\access_user_class.php on line 136

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in E:\wamp\www\classes\access_user\access_user_class.php on line 136
Login:

Please enter your login and password.
Login:
Password:
Automatic login?"

furthermore, when I try to login using the "administrator" userid and "welcome: pswd I get the following output:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in E:\wamp\www\userAuthentication_2\access_user_class.php on line 135

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in E:\wamp\www\userAuthentication_2\access_user_class.php on line 136

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in E:\wamp\www\userAuthentication_2\access_user_class.php on line 136

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in E:\wamp\www\userAuthentication_2\access_user_class.php on line 103

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in E:\wamp\www\userAuthentication_2\access_user_class.php on line 103
Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)"

I created the db, ran the sql'
I updated the config.php file with "localhost" for server, "root" for user and my db name is "fox3" and I am running this on a wamp setup on windows xp

please help, since I really would like to understand this, but six hours of knocking my head is enough...

4. Re: Access_user   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Olaf Lederer Olaf Lederer - 2007-04-22 06:54:10 - In reply to message 3 from anderson cielto
hello,

check the message I posted before in this thread.

Olaf

5. Re: Access_user   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Amit Amit - 2009-08-20 19:46:25 - In reply to message 2 from Olaf Lederer
Hello Sir,

I am Learning about connecting database to website with php.

i am using wamp server,

i made following files and got some error please help me solving it,

db_config.php (Saved in config Folder)

<?php
$db_host = "localhost";
$db_user = "amit";
$db_password = "123";
$db_name = "contactdb";
?>

Connection.php

<?php
require($_SERVER ["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] . "/config/db_config.php");
$connection = mysql_connect ($db_Host, $db_User, $db_Password) or die("error connecting");
echo "connection made";
?>

but when i run http://127.0.0.1/connection.php

it gives me following Error

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\connection.php on line 3
error connecting

6. Re: Access_user   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Olaf Lederer Olaf Lederer - 2009-08-20 20:25:08 - In reply to message 5 from Amit
I remember me that I tried this class on a windows config some time before.

Before you continue, use the latest version from my website (there is also the official support forum)