ï»¿=== All in One PayPal for WooCommerce ===
Tags: woocommerce, paypal, PayPal Pro Hosted, PayPal Digital Goods, PayPal Adaptive Payments, PayPal Express, PayPal Credit, payments pro, payflow, dodirectpayment, PayPal Advanced
Requires at least: 3.8
Tested up to: 4.2.2
Stable tag: 1.0.0
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
All in One PayPal for WooCommerce Developed by an Certified PayPal Developer, official PayPal Partner.
== Description ==
= Introduction =
Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.
* PayPal Pro Hosted
* United Kingdom â€“ Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* France â€“ PayPal IntÃ©gral Evolution
* Australia â€“ Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* Hong Kong â€“ Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
* Italy â€“ PayPal Pro
* Spain â€“ Pasarela Integral
* Japan â€“ Website Payments Plus
* PayPal Advanced
* PayPal Digital Goods
* PayPal Pro
* PayPal PayFlow
* PayPal Adaptive Payments
* PayPal Express
== Installation ==
= Automatic installation =
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don't need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type "All in One PayPal for WooCommerce" and click Search Plugins. Once you've found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
= Manual Installation =
1. Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
2. Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
= configuration =
Easy steps to install the plugin:
* Upload all-in-one-paypal-for-woocommerce folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
* Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
* Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > PayPal Advanced to configure the plugin.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How do I create sandbox accounts for testing? =
* [view PayPal guide](https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/sb_create-accounts/)
= Where do I get my API credentials? =
* Live credentials can be obtained by signing in to your live PayPal account here: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-api-run
* Sandbox credentials can be obtained by viewing the sandbox account profile within your PayPal developer account, or by signing in with a sandbox account here: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-api-run